AVI has designed, installed and maintains automated broadcast systems within several parliaments in Australia - transforming how parliamentary business is recorded, archived, spliced and broadcast.
Our work in parliaments is undertaken with a focus on heritage and design integrity.
- We develop and install audio and sound reinforcement systems for parliamentary chambers and committee rooms.
- Our video and audio broadcast systems incorporate video pre/post-production capabilities and enable web streaming of post-production content and video conferencing.
- We develop and install digital audio recording and archiving systems for Hansard.
- Our expertise in real-time network infrastructure enables us to provide vital communications systems such as division bell distribution systems, emergency/public announcement (EWIS/PA) systems, assistive listening systems and networked television distribution (IPTV).
- Our experience in physical security systems allows us to design, manufacture and install access control and visitor pass systems, CCTV systems and digital signage and way-finding systems.
- AVI provides the full suite of professional services required to meet the exacting standards required to work in parliaments: design and development, project management, installation and manufacturing, preventative and breakdown/remedial maintenance and through-life support.
- We can provide training for your staff or provide trained operators to ensure the seamless operation of your systems.