AVI 5915 Field Ethernet System - Rugged Embedded Services Router
An innovation in mission-critical mobile communications
The AVI Field Ethernet System 5915 Embedded Services Router is a small form factor, field-deployable, rugged router featuring Cisco® technology. It provides two 10/100BaseT(X) Routed ports and three 10/100BaseT(X) Switched ports, enabling the router to serve as an aggregation point for on-demand network connectivity in mobile or fixed deployments in harsh environments
- Cisco IOS Software and Cisco Mobile Ready Net capability.
- Transparent access to and transfer of voice, data, and video information.
- Infrastructure-less networking reaching beyond the range of a fixed network.
- Self-forming temporary ability, immediate connection with no pre-configuration of peers required.
- Deployable by manpack, vehicle or aircraft.
- In extreme temperatures -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F) and under shock and vibration conditions.
- Mains, vehicle or mobile battery power.
- On-demand mobile network connectivity for mission-critical operations.
More about Cisco Mobile Ready Net
Internal Component Options
The standard FES-ESR is a single Cisco 5915 ESR with a console port and four routed Ethernet ports only. The Cisco 5915 ESR card uses only one of the available three slots provided by the FES PC-104 chassis. There are options available to integrate up to two additional boards inside the FES chassis to provide added functionality. Examples of this are:
- Ethernet Switches
- Serial Interfaces
- Video Servers
- Communications Boards
Front Panel Layout
The layout of the connectors on the front panel may be re-arranged in accordance with the needs of the internal components, or customer requirements.
AVI can provide a FES-ESR with proprietary or custom connectors to the front panel.
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI 5915 for your organisation or to discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
- Cisco 5915 Embedded Services Router and Cisco IOS Software
- Standards-based Mobile IP in Cisco IOS Software
- Cisco IOS Software advanced security features, including IPsec and 256 AES
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Two 10/100BaseT(X) Routed Ports
- Three 10/100BaseT(X) Switched Ports
- Supports dual BA-5590 type batteries, 10-30VDC, and 90-260VAC power sources
- Power output for module stacking
- Rugged sealed casing
- Extended operating temperature range
- Rugged design
- Suitable for military deployment
- Military vehicle mounting options